Leiomyosarcoma Boot Camp Webinars for The Newly Diagnosed
LMS Boot Camp webinars were written by Sharon Anderson, President of Leiomyosarcoma Support & Research Foundation. She talks openly and frankly about the most important things you need to know to survive. Sharon’s knowledge comes from her research, discussions with sarcoma experts and personal experience helping patients since 2002, after she was diagnosed with stage 4 ULMS. For more guidance from leiomyosarcoma survivors see Words of Wisdom. Newly diagnosed with LMS? Call us for help navigating this new journey. Caregivers are encouraged to call us too! 1-866-912-2730
WEBINAR 1 – LMS BOOT CAMP
- What is leiomyosarcoma?
- What do I most need to know to survive?
- Which treatment is the most effective?
- Where are the best sarcoma doctors?
- What are the chances this will come back?
- Are there long term survivors?
- What are the keys to survival?
WEBINAR 2 – FIRST STEPS
- Get organized – what you need
- Get to a major sarcoma center
- Be the expert on you… know your medical information
- Get copies of your medical records and scans
- How to get the most out of your doctor appointment
- Establishing a collaborate relationship with your doctor