LMSdr depends on YOU
to help raise money for LMS research
- Put on your fundraiser and don’t forget to advertise it.
- Send the money raised to LMSdr.
- We will issue you a thank you letter with the amount donated and our nonprofit ID for your tax purposes.
SOME PAST FUNDRAISERS
- Bandana Days – giving out hair scarves for donations to show support of a teacher.
- Concerts – performers donate all ticket proceeds.
- Rummage sales – organize a few households to clear out their unwanted items.
- Benefits – throw a party and donate ticket proceeds.
- Ribbons – give out LMSdr ribbons/cards for your birthday or to celebrate your annual survivorship.
- Services – do you know someone who will give a class, haircuts, manicures, childcare or other services for a donation?
- Restaurants – ask a restaurant to donate a percentage of each meal for LMS research.
- Scavenger Hunts – organize a neighborhood contest with a participation fee.
- Block Parties – sell food or host a booth to raise money.
NEED MORE IDEAS? CHECK THESE OUT!